BOISE BIKE BAR POLICIES
Boise Bike Bar licensed drivers are Socially Geared to have fun! In accordance to city and state laws we also want to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable ride. Please review the policies and usage waiver to endure your Boise bike bar tour is close to perfect. Each rider should print the waiver and bring to the ride. Your captain aka chauffer will also have some on hand at the time of your tour for those without access to a printer before the scheduled ride.
PRIOR TO A TOUR , PLEASE HAVE EACH RIDER READ AND SIGN THIS FORM. FORMS ARE TO BE GIVEN TO THE CAPTAIN OR TOUR LEADER. RIDERS WITHOUT A SIGNED WAIVER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOUR.
SAFETY RULES AND COMMENTS:
- Glass containers are allowed on the Boise Bike Bar bike, but must be poured into plastic Solo-type cup or other non-breakable container. Through years of experience, we have learned that people drinking alcohol tend to drop things. A LOT!
And if you drop a glass bottle in the street, we have to stop the tour to clean up the mess, which is quite the buzz-kill and takes away from your tour time.
- Beer, wine and anything purchased at a grocery store in Idaho are allowed on the bike.
- Helmets are offered, in accordance with Idaho State Law, which is your choice to wear if you’re over 16.
- Your captain is the boss and the primary renter is second in command, so please listen to them both.
- No leaving the Boise Bike Bars or jumping off while in motion. Planned and announced stops only.
- Respect our streets and our town…so no littering, excess noise or general debauchery, please.
- A City of Boise licensed driver is the only one who can drive the bike, however if you want an Instagram photo; Just ask the captain!
- Remember the smart and cautious comment above? We will quickly identify any excess alcohol consumption, and hit the secret eject button under the dashboard.
- Boise Bike Bar chauffers are not allowed to sell or serve you beer or wine.
- All rules apply to the the Boise Bike Bars while in motion. Your driver will help everyone stick to them.
If you have any questions regarding tour safety and the rules to follow, give us a call or see your driver before climbing aboard. The waiver and alcohol policy can be found above. Please see that everyone on your tour prints and signs both, and brings them on the day of your tour.